Friday 6 February 2015

Answers!!!

After 3 months I finally got some answers to my back pain! I was beginning to lose hope, but my X-rays came back showing a curve in my spine...right where my pain is, my spine is pulling to the right. I was so relieved that I wasn't going insane, and now we can work or fixing the problem so I can put it all behind me!!!! ha ha Sorry I couldn't resist!

Wednesday was hard, but I'm through it! I am so grateful to Barbara Gray for continuing Mum's name...it's amazing how much therapy crafting can offer people.

Nothing else to talk about for now - I have my husband home safely from England for two weeks before he heads back again...I will make the most of his home time! Thanks for the continued support, and I will hopefully be back next week to say that the Valentine's Sale went well this weekend.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I do read them all!