Saturday 18 October 2014

Money for Medication...

Today my kids made my heart swell with pride!  Our daughter came down asking where I had put her purse with her money in...remember I blitzed her room?!...I told her where it was and thought nothing more of it.  Five minutes later she came down with our son (he was also clutching his Spiderman wallet in his hand), and my beautiful little girl said "Mummy I want you to have this - I want you to give it to Grandma so she can buy medication to stop her from dying."  Our son then pipes up with "yeah we were going to combine our monies to buy medication to save her, but I don't think we have enough."  With tears in my eyes, my husband and I had to explain that it's not about the money, or the medication, and that all the money in the world couldn't cure her".  Very sad, but so very proud...I'm blessed that a) my kids have such a wonderful connection with their Grandma, and b) we have raised two very caring, considerate, and selfless children.  We are so very, very proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I do read them all!