Sunday 28 December 2014

New venture


Well Christmas was hard! No surprises, but I have taken the time to throw myself into a new venture, or should I say adventure?! I have decided to set up a small business and start selling cards. I have no idea if this will work or not, but nothing ventured, nothing gained! I have a Facebook page up and running, and I am still working on the website...it's nothing if not time consuming! I can eventually be found at www.cherishedcreations.ca hopefully within the next few days to a week.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contacted me and shown support over the last month - I cannot believe a month has gone by already. Mum has left a big void that I'm hoping to fill slightly with this. I have generally kept myself super busy so that I have very little time to stop and dwell...there have been the odd occasions as I have come across photos of her that send me into a tearful spiral. I swear it is getting harder, not easier, to deal with her dying. I have had to tell myself over and over that my mum has died so that I can get used to it and start to put one foot in front of the other. It's so hard to come to terms with the fact that I just have my dad left. Life is very different now, and it will be painful for a while, but at least I can look at what I'm embarking on, and smile knowing that Mum is right here with me helping me to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I do read them all!