Friday 9 January 2015

I've been busy!


So, I've been busy working away at my little "project", getting ready for my first public stand on February 8th. My life is very different now actually, which surprises me - the only thing that should have changed was losing Mum! I have left university for now to have some time to myself - a decision that was hard but paying off in dividends. I am able to focus on my family and my work, without having to rush to meet deadlines. I also get up between 5am and 6am every day - something that I have NEVER done unless jet-lagged! Believe me when I say that Mum waking me for school when I was younger was on par with waking the dead! I am also cooking more, and cleaning more...it's almost like Mum has had enough of watching me cut corners and has decided to take over my body!!!

Having said I'm not rushing to meet deadlines, the clock is going tick-tock in my ear, as I have to leave for work! I should have checked my recent posts to see what I've written, but don't have time, so at the risk of repeating myself...Cherished Creations is most definitely up and running! The website is www.cherishedcreations.ca and the Facebook page is HERE. I am spending some time testing ways to sell the cards, but think that perhaps farmers' markets and other events may be the way to go...time will tell.

Right I am off to work and then I have a lovely relaxing weekend ahead of me. I thank you all again for your continued support, and I promise the next post won't be rushed, and won't be such a long time coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I do read them all!